Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is someone alive?
Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 4:22 am by Sucide_Jockey

» New BAF|MN forum, replacing this forum! Look inside for more information!
Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:55 am by android_data

» i so hope this forum isnt dead
Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:21 am by Time_Bandit

» Graphics for the MN.
Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:59 pm by Rubber_Duck

» May/June Rollcall, 3rd of June deadline
Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 am by Junes

» ts is down for 5 days
Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 am by android_data

» All known Employees and their Callsigns
Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:54 pm by cole.train

» New in-RP Trade Routes for Convoy in 4.86 (first draft)
Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:04 am by Xiphos

» New things on the latest update
Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:13 pm by beethoven

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sirius Mean Time

Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked!

+3
Dutch_Roy
Blazer
Rubber_Duck
7 posters

Go down

Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! Empty Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked!

Post  Rubber_Duck Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:55 am

Hail, folks.

As a result of the recent Prblems between Bretonian and Rheinland, the right for exporting military vehicles is revoked for every bretonian company.

This will remain valid until further notice.

Carbon Copy

greetings

Rubber_Duck
Rubber_Duck
Rubber_Duck
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! Empty Re: Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked!

Post  Blazer Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:12 am

So we will exclude the mv's route but what about nukes route?Is that one posible yet?
Blazer
Blazer
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked! Empty Re: Warning! Export license of military vehicles revoked!

Post  Dutch_Roy Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:43 pm

How about going for "Älien Organsime" . Planet kuril to(sigma 17) to California minor (big bucks) but its high perisbale i know a shortcut . lot of Jumpholes... the worst enemy's are Hogosha .. The wild . and your local pirates..

if you want more details ... please let me know. thank you
Dutch_Roy
Dutch_Roy
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Luc-Picard Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:12 am

Dutch_Roy wrote:How about going for "Älien Organsime" . Planet kuril to(sigma 17) to California minor (big bucks) but its high perisbale i know a shortcut . lot of Jumpholes... the worst enemy's are Hogosha .. The wild . and your local pirates..

if you want more details ... please let me know. thank you

Well Roy.. that is not your problem.. the Routes will be set from Duck, no one else, and this trade route is not really ..on a good "income - risk - safe" level, so don't waste ya time on such ... Crasy thoughts, all right?

Regards,

Jean-Luc-Picard
Jean-Luc-Picard
Jean-Luc-Picard
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch_Roy Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:55 am

you know i better say nothing anymore.. i only get negative feed back .. i just want help out ... .. but... aaw never mind.
Dutch_Roy
Dutch_Roy
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Luc-Picard Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:32 am

Sorry Roy, i've my words hurt you, that was not that what i would do, know ya?

The thing is you come here and post .. many of the are good Hp activity.. but somethig is "s-h-i-t". You must not grab Old topics or post a post where you say that captials can attack transportes... look what do ya think at our position... mhm?

Well think a little more before you post.. thats all..you can post all what do ya think unter the "Thread Anything" but not here or at topics where the main reason is o inform the users not to talk with them, allright?

I hope you can forgive me..my hard words..

Regards,

Jean-Luc-Picard
Jean-Luc-Picard
Jean-Luc-Picard
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Junes Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:46 am

[troll] GRAVEDIGGING FOR THE WIN! [/troll]

Apologize.
Junes
Junes
Commodore
Commodore

Back to top Go down

Post  android_data Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:34 am

ok roy is new to us and it good that members are thinking of ways to improve us and get good route, he doesnt know yet the rules and regulations that convoy have to follow, im gonna quote a few replies he and try to clear things up

"How about going for "Älien Organsime" . Planet kuril to(sigma 17) to California minor (big bucks) but its high perisbale i know a shortcut . lot of Jumpholes... the worst enemy's are Hogosha .. The wild . and your local pirates..

if you want more details ... please let me know. thank you "

as we are baf we cant transport anything thats illegal in bretonian space and also flying bretonian ships , we cannont go into hostile system
but thanks for the thoughts

Well Roy.. that is not your problem.. the Routes will be set from Duck, no one else, and this trade route is not really ..on a good "income - risk - safe" level, so don't waste ya time on such ... Crasy thoughts, all right?

Regards,

Jean-Luc-Picard

this did come across as a bit of a slap mate, i know it wasnt meant to be harsh, but as i explained before roy doesnt know the baf ways, he will learn like all of us did in the beggining

you know i better say nothing anymore.. i only get negative feed back .. i just want help out ... .. but... aaw never mind.

mate dont stop trying to find ways to improve us, its good that your thinking for us, keep going all thats needed is to check, which is exactly what your doing, this is a convoy forum, you posted an idea in our forum, thats whats it here far, all that will happen is ideas will get checked and if we can do them, then most probably we will try them

The thing is you come here and post .. many of the are good Hp activity.. but somethig is "s-h-i-t". You must not grab Old topics or post a post where you say that captials can attack transportes... look what do ya think at our position... mhm?

Well think a little more before you post.. thats all..you can post all what do ya think unter the "Thread Anything" but not here or at topics where the main reason is o inform the users not to talk with them, allright?

I hope you can forgive me..my hard words..

Regards,

Jean-Luc-Picard

now this one i wasnt to pleased with, i know as i i put earlier you didnt mean to sound harsh, but this one did to me
of course he can grab old posts, its a forum and hes adding his ideas because he only just read them, say for example a new member joined and grabbed this post and came out with an idea that was excellent, we would say well done we never thought of that before, but just because this one isnt allowed, its not s-h-i-t, thats a bit of a slap in the face way of saying things

now

roy keep going mate dont give up, ideas is what makes a team stronger and more fun to be in, you keep posting mate

jean luc, please mate just be a bit more carefull how you say things

to both, my reply is not meant to annoy or be hostile to anyone, i just thought it needed to be cleared up before things turned into arguments

Data

Captain, staff member

android_data
android_data
Captain
Captain

http://www.the-convoy.rezolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dutch_Roy Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:17 am

ill study the rules.

but i'm a new guy and as i said i only try to help ...
if i have an idea on the forum it not say i will do it online.

i not wanna discredit [Convoy]
Dutch_Roy
Dutch_Roy
Petty Officer
Petty Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sucide_Jockey Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 am

Soooo In other words what yer saying is Don't get caught shipping from rhienland to Bertonia? 'casue last time I checked Our Boys needed the Vehicles.

-Jockey

P.S. In the name of the Queen I am not above ummmmm less than legal shipping practices.

Sucide_Jockey
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubber_Duck Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 am

No. In fact, you shozuld about this since.... 8 months. And no. not just not getting caught. Dont transport them. Anyone being caught running the blockade, will be court martialed.

I dont want anyone to go to rheinland atm anyways, because the war isnt over. Its just a ceize fire.

Rubber_Duck
Rubber_Duck
Rubber_Duck
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sucide_Jockey Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 am

If I ever get back into game. I will of course obey yer Orders.

Oder Jawol

Jockey

Sucide_Jockey
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubber_Duck Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 pm

as far as i know, jockey... You asked kingvaillant to get your chars back. Smile

So, i was asked to confirm your presence in convoy... which I did. So, I think I need to say.... welcome back Smile

greetings

Rubber_Duck
Rubber_Duck
Rubber_Duck
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  android_data Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm

good, welcome back mate
android_data
android_data
Captain
Captain

http://www.the-convoy.rezolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sucide_Jockey Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:22 pm

possibly. many obsticals to over come yet. but thnks

jockey

Sucide_Jockey
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum